Company name: Sensing Solutions S.L
Company address: Edifici Eureka
Avinguda de Can Domènech s/n
08193 Bellaterra – Barcelona
By means of this notification, Sens Solutions hereby informs the users of its website, that in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data (hereinafter the GDPR) that the personal data provided is included in a file that is owned by the Sens Solutions, whose address is Edifici Eureka, Avinguda de Can Domènech s/n UAB Campus. 08193 Bellaterra – Barcelona
I. Legitimation of Processing
The legitimation required for the processing of user data derives from the consent provided by the interested party, and which is requested in each specific case.
The management of the contracting of services, payment, billing and any corresponding shipments, is legitimated by the execution of the contract itself.
The data processing undertaken with the aim of sending electronic bulletins on services, events, and news related to our professional activities is based on the legitimate interest of Sens Solutions in the undertaking of these processing actions in accordance with currently-applicable regulations and in accordance with the consent given by those parties interested.
With respect to the sending of your CV and registrations as a result of your interest in those professional offers published, the legitimation of the processing is based on the consent of those uses who send us their data, and which may be withdrawn at any time, although this action would result in their candidacy also being withdrawn from our staff selection processes. However, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of those processes implemented previously.
User information may also be used to fulfil the different legal obligations of Sens Solutions.
II. The Purpose of the Processing
You are informed that solely the data necessary for the undertaking of the existing relationship between the parties is gathered and that information specifically necessary for the following purposes:
- Managing the contracting of services and those administrative procedures related to the existing business relationship.
- Managing the use of any of the functions that are placed at your disposal on this website, including, by means of indication, although not limited to; subscription to newsletters, inquiries or requests for information and subscriptions to competitions and events.
- Managing the sending of your CV using the form provided or through other means.
The user guarantees the authenticity of the information provided and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements. The personal data that you provide us will always be treated in accordance with the GDPR.
You are informed that Sens Solutions is the final recipient of this data and is the body that decides on the purpose, the content and the processing objectives of the personal data provided to us by our users.
III. Data Communication
You are reminded that no transfers will be made to third parties, except when required for the fulfilment of a contract or due to a legal obligation.
IV. Security Measures
In accordance with currently-applicable regulations, Sens Solutions provides assurance that it has adopted all those technical and organizational measures necessary to maintain the level of security required in view of the nature of the personal data processed.
Sens Solutions clearly states its commitment to the protection of personal data and the privacy of users, and implements those technical security measures necessary to prevent the loss, manipulation, publication or alteration or alteration of this data.
V. Data Conservation Period
You are hereby informed that your data will be deleted when your consent is withdrawn, and it will then be eliminated, except in the event that a legal regulation exists that requires its conservation, in this event the data will be blocked until the end of the conservation period.
VI. User Rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, abolition, limitation, portability and opposition with respect to your personal data, as established in currently-applicable regulations at any time, by sending a written document accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document to the email address of Sens Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may exercise those rights listed below:
- Withdraw the consent granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether Sens Solutions is processing personal information that concern you or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, for among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
- Exercise limitations for data processing when any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations is met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation regarding the processing of their data, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Sens Solutions will cease to process their data, except for overriding legal reasons, or in the exercise or defence of possible complaints/claims proceedings.
- Obtain human intervention, expressing your point of view and challenging the automated decisions that have been adopted by Sens Solutions, if applicable.
- Request the portability of your data.
This website may contain links to third-party pages, Sens Solutions assumes no responsibility for the contents of these pages or any other aspect related to them or to websites.
In the event of any disagreements regarding the processing of your data, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is an organisation that possesses authority in this matter, and whose address is C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.